The Top Advantages To Pool LightingBali Pools
Swimming pool lighting is essential for creating a safe environment and adding ambience to your home.
Safety is always top priority for most of our clients for various reasons. Pool lighting is crucial, especially when it comes to protecting pets, elderly relatives, and children in your home. You will have peace of mind knowing that the light from the pool can spill over to the rest of your yard, showcase your pool, and provide you, as a parent with visibility of the kids when swimming at night.
Swimming pools are a great addition to your home. You will love being able to swim in it any time you like, day and night. Pool lighting will provide you with access to your pool whenever you want it, whether it be for an early morning workout, an evening wind-down, entertaining guests, family fun or quiet relaxation time.
The lighting of your pool can help create the right atmosphere and highlight the design elements of your Gold Coast home. The right lighting can create the perfect atmosphere and allow you to relax or entertain guests depending on the occasion. This can be used to highlight other water features like fountains, bubblers, and waterfalls. Depending on how you light your pool, other outdoor design elements such as pergolas, decks, and fireplaces can be enhanced.
Types Of Pool Lighting
We recommend LED Lights for many reasons.
- Long lasting and durable
- Energy efficient
- High frequency and high brightness
- Optional compatibility to Smart Technology (iRIS), which allows you to access timers, zone setting, decorative effects (including twinkling and dimming, colour changing, and multi-user functionality) as well as zone-setting.
Spa Electrics Pool Lighting
Spa Electrics offers a variety of LED Lighting options, including:
- Quantum Series– Suitable for concrete or fibreglass pools. iRIS compatible. Detachable electrical connector. Choice of rim colours. IPX8 waterproof rating.
- Atom SeriesMini Niche pool lights for concrete, vinyl, and fibreglass pools. iRIS compatible. Detachable electrical connector. IPX8 waterproof rating.
- Photon SeriesSurface-mounted pool light for concrete, fibreglass, and vinyl pools. iRIS compatible with detachable electrical connector, choice of rim colours, IPX8 water rating, slim design, premium thermal management system
- Matrix series– Flexible LED strip lighting that highlights waterfalls and landscape features. iRIS compatible. Full light and show range.
- Pond SeriesCombines the power and versatility of the Atom series with an adaptable mounting system that allows for lighting ponds fountains and other water features.
- Lit yard– Wi Fi controlled lighting system that allows you to control specific zones, set multiple scheduling options, adjust colour type, speed, brightness, and intensity, as well as add multiple pools or extend guest operation.
- Irisis a lighting controller that can be used for both new and existing pools
- Incandescent and halogen bulbs are an alternative option to pool lighting. They are expensive and have a high carbon footprint. Although halogen lights are more efficient, they can still be costly and require frequent replacement.
Personalise Your Pool Lighting
It is important to determine the size and location of your pool lights and the available lighting around it. Also, consider the shape and layout of the pool. To maximize the lighting effects of your pool, speak with our team of expert pool builders Gold Coast has and let’s design your perfect pool lighting.